- Tomorrow I test fate and visit the DMV for the second time. I have memorized the Maryland state song and packed 16 energy bars in preparation.
- Paul thinks there should be a name for people who work with paper. People who work with wood are called CARpenters. Maybe paper workers are called BIKEpenders.
- (maybe not.)
- For some reason I associate even numbers with girls and odd numbers with boys. That is just the way it is for me.
- I also consider months to be male or female. May, February and June strongly female while March, August and November are male.
- Tonight things got a little tangled up when I noticed May was an odd month.
Alright then. Cheers. Let us welcome in February.