Where am I going? A little art book of photos and patterns.The colors in this simple book are favorites right now. Creams, blues, greens, and yellows. Not exactly fall colors but fun none the less. Pieces of this book are going to be available in a kit for Wednesday's update.
It's hard to see in the photo, but I glued the little gold stars to clear transparencies. They look so cool as a page in a book and seem to float on the page before and after it. For this kit, I also printed original stickers. It was A LABOR OF LOVE to get them to come out right, but I triumphed over technology and they turned out. I am pretty excited about them. I hope you like them too.
And last, I wanted to share how I bound this book using a few pieces of string. It's hard to type the directions but hopefully the photos will explain it :
- Punch two holes in the side of your book through each page.
- Thread your string through one hole of each page.
- Cross the ribbon over itself on the backside of the book.
- Thread the string through towards the front.
- Pull tight.
- Bring the end of the string back under the strip of string on the back.
To finish, twist the string around itself a bit and then tie a bow or knot. I had tape on the end of mine to make it easier to thread through. You will want to keep it pretty lose so there is some space for the pages to turn.