I'm lucky there is a lot of orange in the stores these days.
- bridesmaid's dresses. All gray with the same fabric - girls each pick their favorite.
- my wedding hair. I'm going to bring this picture in to my hair guy and see what he can do with my sixteen strands. (found here)
- rehearsal dress. All other plans went out the window when I saw this gray and orange floral dress.
- clutch. As already mentioned a million times. Can't wait until the wedding is over and I can use this everyday.
- my dress.
- wedding earrings.
- essie nail polish. light pink/coral is the only way to go.
- ceremony/fancy dancing shoes (sold out in orange). I am still on the lookout for flat shoes to change into towards the end of the night.
- rehearsal earrings.
I should make a board for the boys but it's pretty simple. Black suits (ideally two-button but we're not that picky) & these ties in orange. Paul is going to wear a different orange striped tie with a bit of blue in it.
Girls are carrying orange flower bouquets that they are going to make themselves. (Should be fun!) And boys are going to wear orange boutonnieres that they are not going to make themselves. (Yes, I do know when to seek professional help.)
The name of the game is simple. The middle name of the game is ORANGE. 45 days!