YES! It's finally ready to roll. I have been working hard the past few weeks to get this together. First brainstorming. Then drafting. Then developing. And finally setting up the class blog.
I'm very excited for this mini book workshop. I worried about how to teach mini book building, but when I read through your thoughts and started to write and type, the ideas came together well. The material is vast and strong. I can't wait to get it out there!
GENERAL DETAILS :
- a two week online workshop
- August 30 - September 10, 2010
- will take place on a private blog with daily written posts and some video tutorials
- designed for mini book beginners & people who have made mini books before but haven't adored their results
- primarily lecture based (with oodles of visuals)
- incorporates never before seen samples
- a PDF of class lectures and projects available for download at workshop completion
CLASS WILL COVER :
- photography for mini books
- paper selection for mini books
- telling short stories though words + images
- various binding techniques
- strategies for ongoing mini books + travel albums
- strategies for completing mini books in one sitting
- thick + tactile books
- clean + simple books
- my book building process from start to finish
- and etc.
CLASS COST : $22 USD
Questions? Please ask in the comments and I will answer them there.
Ready to register? CLICK HERE!
Thanks for your interest and support. I hope you'll join me!