Good news : I found out yesterday that I will be a participant in the Queen Bee Market this May. Hooray! I have heard a lot of good things about this fair and I hope it will be a good fit for me.
I will have a 4x8 foot booth to fill and will be working for the next seven weeks to get some displays put together. (And of course, product to fill the displays.) One of my goals after my first craft fair was to come up with a way for all 5x7 prints to be front faced and therefore easy to see and shop. This display was created to serve that purpose.
It came together pretty easily with stuff we had around the house. I had extra plywood left over from the headboard and some gray circle fabric that I never ended up using for the wedding. I wrapped the fabric around the plywood and held it in place with a staple gun. Next, I layered ribbons in my "colors" (which are basically the 9 colors that the my prints come in) over the top and stapled them around the back too. To make the ribbons tighter, I added thumbtacks where they overlapped. Because they were being pushed into wood, I had to hammer them in which resulted in a few bent tacks, but they are there to stay now.
I have been playing around a lot with the orientation of the board and the prints. I am not sure if I am going to prop it horizontally on a table or if I will prop it vertically against the table. It will depend on what other displays I put together, I suppose. Either way ... exciting! And also ... OH MAN, I have so much to do.