When I last shared, I had a pile of triangles...
On Thursday, I turned those triangles into squares.
A giant pile of squares.
That evening, I trimmed the threads and ironed the seam of each square flat.
And then on Friday, I laid out 9 rows of 11 squares (my table is small - so it was just six at a time...)
I took care to create a "random" pattern where no two sides of the same fabric were allowed to touch.
And then laid out my rows again to re-establish my pattern. (And realized I had messed up thanks to the "only being able to see six rows at a time" issue.)
But, I decided to keep moving right along and pinned my rows together and sewed and sewed until...
...TA-DA, on Sunday, a quilt top was born!
Next I'll be (machine) sewing the quilt top, batting and navy back together. I picked a lime green thread that is perfect for the job. I have to plan it out a bit, but my tentative plan is to sew diagonal lines over the whole thing...